- Comedy blog
- Therapy blog
- Recording music
- Writing jokes – Mastodon (https://freedom.horse/@ElfLord)
- Learning a curriculum I made up
- Ideas blog
- Traveling to every place on my travel blog over the course of my lifetime
- Researching this wikipedia list of psychotherapies for scientific evidence and making a research project about it
- Hiking greatest of list of best trails in Washington state on Alltrails.com
- Watching greatest TV shows of all time list
- Watching greatest movies of all time list
- Watching the greatest documentaries of all time list
- Cooking the entire Better Homes & Gardens New Cookbook 16th Edition
- Writing a book on psychotherapies
- Writing a book on accounting
- Meal planning
- Taking video
- Editing video
- Writing scripts
- Designing a fashion website
- Making my own clothes
Here’s the interior of my banquet hall:
Here’s my banquet hall I got the idea thinking about a quilt:
Rainbow stained glass window:
I call this side of the hall, “The Elton John.”
Here is my chateau by the beach:
Grill and garden. How could we make do without that?
Couch and fireplace. Where’s my hot cocoa?
What home would be complete without a gaudy fountain?
White grand piano:
Anybody need a shower?
The open kitchen for entertaining guests:
The hedge maze:
Here is my fortress. It was a blast to make:
This is the view from the wall. Can you believe it?
The on top of the fortified wall:
Inside the fortified wall:
Fortified wall up close:
Here’s a tower too:
My first ever house. The beach house:
Be sure to keep all your animals together in one pen.
Suspension bridge (well, it’s also a tunnel in 2 places. It’s a Sunnel):
Suspension bridge with checkerboard pattern. Anyone want to play chess?
This piggie and chicken friend are trapped in my tunnel somehow: