- Comedy blog
- Therapy blog
- Recording music
- Writing jokes – Mastodon (https://freedom.horse/@ElfLord)
- Learning a curriculum I made up
- Ideas blog
- Traveling to every place on my travel blog over the course of my lifetime
- Researching this wikipedia list of psychotherapies for scientific evidence and making a research project about it
- Hiking greatest of list of best trails in Washington state on Alltrails.com
- Watching greatest TV shows of all time list
- Watching greatest movies of all time list
- Watching the greatest documentaries of all time list
- Cooking the entire Better Homes & Gardens New Cookbook 16th Edition
- Writing a book on psychotherapies
- Writing a book on accounting
- Meal planning
- Taking video
- Editing video
- Writing scripts
- Designing a fashion website
- Making my own clothes
Guys, I made a floating island. Here is the view from the top.
Bottom of the floating island.
The poppy stained glass banquet hall from the top of the crazy stairs.
View from the bottom of the stairs of the F.I. (floating island).
Ok so I made another banquet hall.
This side is mostly made of glass. It’s a stained glass poppy. I was going to put the stem but I didn’t make the hall big enough.
To the left is my fortress tower, in the middle is the traditional royal hall, and on the right is the banquet hall with the stained glass poppy.
This is the loft. It’s just a loft.
These are some alternating netherbrick and quartz stairs. Which was terrifying to get.
And this is the stained glass poppy from the interior.
Here’s the interior of my second banquet hall:
Here’s my banquet hall I got the idea thinking about a quilt:
Rainbow stained glass window:
I call this side of the hall, “The Elton John.”
Here is my chateau by the beach:
Grill and garden. How could we make do without that?
Couch and fireplace. Where’s my hot cocoa?
What home would be complete without a gaudy fountain?
White grand piano:
Anybody need a shower?
The open kitchen for entertaining guests:
The hedge maze:
Here is my fortress. It was a blast to make:
This is the view from the wall. Can you believe it?
The on top of the fortified wall:
Inside the fortified wall:
Fortified wall up close:
Here’s a tower too:
My first ever house. The beach house:
Be sure to keep all your animals together in one pen.
Suspension bridge (well, it’s also a tunnel in 2 places. It’s a Sunnel):
Suspension bridge with checkerboard pattern. Anyone want to play chess?
This piggie and chicken friend are trapped in my tunnel somehow: